So I've been slacking a lot lately. I've been eating healthy meals but haven't really been following the plan. I've been working out and cheating often. It's been tough. Now that its cold I want warm cookies and more coffee and chocolate. I haven't lost any weight.
My boyfriends mom invited me and him to join a dietbet, where you pay $25 and bet that you can lose 4% of your body weight in 28 days. It's like a Facebook app thing. I joined, paid, and weighed in. I'm doing it. I weighed in at 207.8, which is exactly 9 pounds lost from when I first began, like 10 weeks ago. So I need to lose, like, 8.3 pounds. That isn't going to be easy for me.
The bet starts on Wednesday, October 30th, and then that weekend is freakin Halloween weekend. Of course I want to eat snacks, go to parties, and drink drinks. So yeah, its gonna suck. I really have to dedicate myself if I want to win some money.
The pot is up to, like, $530. And everyone who meets their goal gets a piece of that money. I want a piece of that money! I don't wanna lose 25 bucks. That would suck. So I have to dedicate myself 100% or its not gonna happen.
Also, here in 2 weeks, I'm going somewhere for my mom's 50th birthday. She wants to take a family trip to like Portland or Leavenworth or something, so eating out for a weekend won't be easy. It's difficult for me to order salads for dinner. Its just not as good as fries and a burger! I'd rather spend my money on good fatty food. Poops.
So yeah here we go. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment