Sunday, October 13, 2013

Progress!

Today, I finally hit the 10 pound lost mark.  I hope that that isn't just a one day thing and that its the same tomorrow! I'm on my 7th week and feelin pretty darn good.

Last week, during Week 6, I made BBQ chicken lettuce wraps.  They were soooo good.  I ended up having them for like 4 meals.  I love this meal.  So easy.
I am also seeing progress in the way I look! I went and visited a friend I hadn't seen in a few weeks.  She didnt even know I was dieting but she said I was looking skinnier.  My boyfriend also tells me I'm looking thinner too (:
 
207.4
Today, I weighed myself and weighted 206.6.  Thats 10.2 pounds! My official weigh in day is tomorrow so I'm hoping I weigh the same!
I've still been drinking coffee daily but I feel like I have cheated less this week haha.  been eating lots of spinach!



No comments:

Post a Comment