Friday, September 27, 2013

Fooooooooood

Honestly, I have never really been much of a cook.  Or, I guess I never really had to be much of a cook. I could do turkey burgers on the stove, pastas, sandwiches, and eventually I learned how to bake chicken, but that was basically all I cooked in college.  Dinners at the mall ALWAYS consisted of Asian chicken and noodles.  It was delicious, but sooo bad.  I am extremely proud of the cook that I have become, and the fact that ever since I started dieting, I haven't had my favorite mall food at all.  I always bring my own food to work, so I'm saving money, and on days when I run out of time, I opt for a Subway chopped salad.
So again, I got these recipes from the fit2fat2fit website in the meal plans.  They are all easy and really yummy. I'll share them, and if anyone ever reads this, I'd be happy to tell you how I cooked each one.
Spinach Shake. So surprisingly tasty.


Baked chicken & steamed green beans

Leftover chicken on a spinach salad with peppers

Fajita meat with peppers on a bed of spinach

My own creation - Shrimp Stir Fry

Baked Chicken & Spinach Salad

This meal was my most proud. Sauteed mushrooms & onions over grilled chicken and pepper jack cheese. 
I'm sure I'll be bragging about other recipes I try, just because I honestly am proud of myself for cooking all this yummy healthy food.  And I'm weirdly excited to keep learning to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment