Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Strengths

 I have many struggles, but I also have many strengths.  I'm a really positive person, which is why my strength list is so much longer than my struggle list (:

90% of my meals are of the healthy sort.  If I'm at home, they are healthy.  If I am not at home and I didn't pack a meal, they are borderline healthy.  A Jimmy John's Unwich sandwich is healthier than eating their normal sandwiches and still tastes amazing!

I am enjoying my healthy meals.

I am enjoying cooking.

I am cooking a bunch at once so I have leftovers for the rest of the week. GENIUS.

I am chopping up veggies as soon as I get home from the grocery store and storing them in Tupperware.  It makes cooking much easier and faster.

I am motivating other people to change their eating habits.

I am slowly but surely losing weight.

My pants feel looser.

Money. Although I spend a lot at the grocery store which is a struggle, I'm spending way less at the mall.  Spending $10 for a meal and a drink or two at the mall each shift? And at 5 shifts a week that's $50/week spent just at the mall.  And now I spend, like, $2.50 if that, on an Americano before my shift.

Energy. It is amazing how much more energy I have now since I started eating healthy so many fruits and veggies and less carbs.

I have to keep focusing on these strengths so I keep up my motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment