Friday, September 27, 2013

My Struggles

Coffee. I'm very addicted. Not to black, but to yummy fattening coffee drinks. And honestly, I don't plan on 100% quitting.

Chocolate. Addicted. Gotta have it.  Not giving it up for good.

Snacks at work. My boss is nice and likes to bring rice krispie treats and other sugary snacks. Bad.

Working Out. I've always had decent motivation to work out, but lately, not so much.  Working 30 hours a week, taking classes at a community college, and having friends in the nearby college town, I haven't found the motivation to make working out a priority.

Cheesy Bread. It is orgasmic. And impossible to turn down. 

Alcohol. I've been 21 for just over a month.  Yeah, I wanna go out and be social and drink drinks.

Having a set eating schedule. I work at the mall, so my hours aren't set in stone and I take a lunch break when I am told.  It's tough eating 5 small meals a day when I work at the mall.  And also when I sleep till 10:30.

Money. My first two weeks of my diet, I spent over $100 each week at the grocery store.  Eating healthy is NOT cheap.  I've been eating a huge tub of spinach per week, and those are like $5. Bags of frozen meat are like $10. It adds up so darn quickly.  The third week I spent $50 and this past week I spent $40, so it's getting better now that I have staples in the pantry.

I've got the eating decently thing down pretty good, but the social eating and drinking and lack of exercise is where I'm wanting to cheat. I'm sure I have a zillion other struggles. 

I know if I give up chocolate and coffee for good, I'll crack, so sticking to a small coffee a day and a weenie bit of chocolate, its perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment